The Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s is delighted to provide accommodations in Hamilton, Ontario – Canada’s hidden gem. Nestled between the southern shores of Lake Ontario and the natural wonder of the Niagara Escarpment, the city strikes a perfect balance between bustling urbanism and breathtaking nature. Sure to inspire even the most seasoned travelers, the city possesses a rich abundance of exhilarating culture, art, world class dining, and picturesque nature areas.
Hamilton is never short of things to do and see. Recently named one of the world’s top destinations for arts and culture, the city is home to notable attractions such as the Art Gallery of Hamilton, the James North arts district, and Theatre Aquarius. History buffs should make sure to visit the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, beautiful Dundurn Castle, and Battlefield House Museum. And for those seeking outdoor adventure: take a stroll through the awe-inspiring Royal Botanical Gardens or spend the day admiring Hamilton’s multitude of waterfalls and scenic nature trails.
Food and wine lovers will find themselves inspired by an array of acclaimed restaurants and eateries representing a diverse range of cultural backgrounds. Hamilton’s close proximity to the Niagara Peninsula’s esteemed food & wine region ensures that fresh, seasonally-inspired cuisine is never in short supply. For those enjoying an extended stay, stop by the Hamilton Farmer’s Market and enjoy Ontario’s bounty at its very finest.
A destination unto itself, the City of Hamilton is ideally located 45 minutes away from both Toronto and Niagara; Canada’s most popular tourist destinations. Enhance your experience by taking a day trip to explore Toronto, Niagara Falls or one of the many nearby, world class wineries and vineyards.
- Restaurant & bar on-site: Baci Ristorante
- Exercise facilities open from 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Heated indoor pool & hot tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish and French)
- Late check out, subject to availability
- Safe deposit box
- Cable television with premium channels
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24-hour with computers and free printing
- Fax services and photocopies (nominal fee) available at front desk
- Conference, exhibit, meeting, banquet and wedding services & catering
- Convenience store/sundry, gourmet food available
- Accessible facility & guest rooms
- Complimentary refreshments
- ATM, cash machine